Advice on Looking after your best friend
- Use baby wipes to clean around your dogs eyes and ears between grooming appointments
- When brushing your dog it will help if you could brush your dog off the floor as they think the floor is their area and you are there to play.
- When you brush you dog make sure you brush down to the skin.
- If your dog has any knots in their coat it is best to remove them, as if the dog gets wet the knots become even harder and more painfull for the dog, to remove.
- When bathing your dog use only dog shampoo as they keep in the natural oils needed in the coat.